Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year Again...

Okay it's one of my new year's resolutions; to write several days a week. No matter how much I don't want to, no matter how little I have to say, no matter how much it embarrasses me. I've been pretty good about sticking to the deals I've made with myself for the past several years. I usually will just not make the deal if I don't think i can stick to it - duh. But if you've noticed sometimes people don't follow through. Not like I'm always on my game but I am definitely trying.
So I have a lot of opinions as anyone that knows me can attest to. Here i am just putting them to paper, eek how antiquated, putting them to what I don't know what the new modern way we say that. No one has to read these thoughts, for all I care. I'm doing it to sort things out, have a discipline, practice my keyboarding skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment